- What is Chiropractic?
- Are Regular Visits Necessary?
- How Old Should You Be?
- How Does Chiropractic Work?
- Should I See a Chiropractor if I Feel Fine?
- Do Chiropractors use Drugs, or Surgery?
- What about Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy?
- Chiropractic History
- Chiropractic Education
DOES IT HIURT?
Most of the time chiropractic adjustments are painless and actually feel good. Most patients look forward to their treatments. In cases of recent trauma, such as whiplash, mild discomfort may be experienced the first few times, due to inflammation and muscle spasm. It is also common to feel sensation in the extremities briefly following treatment due to the release of pressure from the affected nerve.