- What is Chiropractic?
- Are Regular Visits Necessary?
- Does it Hurt?
- How Does Chiropractic Work?
- Should I See a Chiropractor if I Feel Fine?
- Do Chiropractors use Drugs, or Surgery?
- What about Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy?
- Chiropractic History
- Chiropractic Education
How Old Should You Be?
The spine can become misaligned from birth til death, regardless of age. Twisting and pulling during the birth process can misalign the infant's neck. Gentle light pressure techniques can correct this. Chiropractic checkup's are recommended to detect problems early while they are still easy to fix.