Proven Benefits of K-Laser Therapy:
- rapidly decreases pain
- decreases inflammation
- stimulates new tissue growth and repair
- accelerates wound healing
- decreases scar tissue formation
- improves final strength of healed tissue
- often gives dramatic results
- is non-addictive
- virtually free of side effects
- proven by thousands of published scientific studies
During each painless treatment laser energy increases circulation and draws water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area, creating an optimal environment for healing.
Laser can be help: Disc problems ∙ Neck & Back Pain ∙ Knee Pain ∙ Shoulder Pain ∙Tendons ∙ Carpal Tunnel ∙ Muscle Trigger Points ∙ Healing after Surgery ∙ Tennis Elbow ∙ Sprains & Strains ∙ Repetitive Stress Injury ∙ Plantar Fasciitis ∙ Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis ∙ Herpes Zoster (Shingles) ∙ Traumatic Injury ∙ Fibromyalgia ∙ Diabetic Neuropathy ∙ Venous Ulcers ∙ Diabetic Foot Ulcers ∙ Burns ∙ Deep Edema & Congestion ∙ Sports Injuries ∙ Auto & Work Related Injury ∙ and more .
- A typical treatment takes less than 10 minutes..
- Acute problems can be treated daily and 1 to 6 treatments may be sufficient..
- Chronic problems are treated only 2 to 3 times a week and may require 10 to 15 (or more) treatments.
- Conditions like severe arthritis may require ongoing periodic care to control pain.
- Many feel improvement (usually pain reduction) with the first treatment.
- Others require 3 or 4 sessions before improvement is felt.
- Laser is excellent used together with chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy and after surgery.
What are the contraindications?
Laser Therapy should not be used in the eye, over a pregnant woman’s abdomen, or over tumors.