K-Laser Class IV Laser Therapy
Proven Benefits of K-Laser Therapy:
- rapidly decreases pain
- decreases inflammation
- stimulates new tissue growth and repair
- accelerates wound healing
- decreases scar tissue formation
- improves final strength of healed tissue
- often gives dramatic results
- is non-addictive
- virtually free of side effects
- proven by thousands of published scientific studies .
During each painless treatment laser energy increases circulation and draws water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area, creating an optimal environment for healing.
Laser can be help: Disc problems ∙ Neck & Back Pain ∙ Knee Pain ∙ Shoulder Pain ∙Tendons ∙ Carpal Tunnel ∙ Muscle Trigger Points ∙ Healing after Surgery ∙ Tennis Elbow ∙ Sprains & Strains ∙ Repetitive Stress Injury ∙ Plantar Fasciitis ∙ Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis ∙ Herpes Zoster (Shingles) ∙ Traumatic Injury ∙ Fibromyalgia ∙ Diabetic Neuropathy ∙ Venous Ulcers ∙ Diabetic Foot Ulcers ∙ Burns ∙ Deep Edema & Congestion ∙ Sports Injuries ∙ Auto & Work Related Injury ∙ and more .
- A typical treatment takes less than 10 minutes..
- Acute problems can be treated daily and 1 to 6 treatments may be sufficient..
- Chronic problems are treated only 2 to 3 times a week and may require 10 to 15 (or more) treatments.
- Conditions like severe arthritis may require ongoing periodic care to control pain.
- Many feel improvement (usually pain reduction) with the first treatment.
- Others require 3 or 4 sessions before improvement is felt.
- Laser is excellent used together with chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy and after surgery.
What are the contraindications?
Laser Therapy should not be used in the eye, over a pregnant woman’s abdomen, or over tumors.